“Average breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Description: Great breakfast spot
Clinton, Washington
“Average breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I was expecting something a little better but I had the skillet and it was just average.

I wish it was better but I don't think i would spend the $13 for this breakfast again.

Extremely friendly wait staff! Excellent service.

Eagle River, Alaska
“Hav had dinner here twice now & really enjoyed it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

A friend recommended this place for dinner a few weeks ago & went again last night with same friend & meet another couple for dinner. As this last time it was Sat, night it was busier than the 1st time. But food & service were good both times. A little slower last night but place was packed. Good location across from State Fair Grounds where an event was taking place. I had the Prime Rib both times which comes with 2 sides. I wanted a side salad but was not on the menu as a side & when I mention it to the server said we can do that. I got a large mixed green salad with a very good vinaigrette dressing. Still had steamed broccoli with my Prime Rib. Three of us had leftovers to take home.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wasilla, Alaska
“Great Food, good atmoshpere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

We went to the Noisy Goose for Valentines dinner. Both my husband and I had their special of Halibut Olympus, rice pilaf, asparagus, homemade bread, and strawberry shortcake. Everything was delicious. This was our second visit to the Noisy Goose our other trip was for breakfast. This is a family style neighborhood restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Hidden Gem!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

My family and I moved here from Jacksonville, Fl and have found our water hole! This place is amazing, foods always perfect and the coffees always hot. My mom goes crazy over the broccoli cheddar soup. The baby brothers and I share a banana split, absolutely delicious!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sterling, Alaska
“Good food Friendly staff and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is a great place to meet friends and have a meal with them. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The food is dependably good.

Visited September 2013

Been to Noisy goose? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Noisy goose, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.