“This is our celebration place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in North Pole
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery
Delta Junction, Alaska
“This is our celebration place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

One of the best run restaurants in the state! The food is wonderful with some dishes you don't find anywhere else (Sechuan Eggplant) and your comfort dishes that you'd expect. What makes this restaurant outstanding is their staff. They are not obtrusive - but are always perusing their tables so to immediately meet the needs of their tables. The manager is priceless! On weekends, you can expect to wait a bit...this place is VERY popular. We drive 85 miles to eat here!

Visited November 2012

North Pole, Alaska
“Yum Yum Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Full of friendly people, and an excellent variety food options. By far the best restuarant North Pole has ever had. The portions are large and the prices are reasonable. I will be going back again and again!

Visited October 2012
Fairbanks, Alaska
“awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

always good. best Chinese. always busy and crowded. food comes in fast. I usually just order take out for dinner.

Visited October 2012
North Pole, Alaska
“Mongolian Beef”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Mongolian Beef is awesome :) that is what we eat every time we go there. I even have friends who drive from Fairbanks to eat there.

Visited September 2012
“Best Chinese in the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

While, I have had better in the lower 48, this is the best Chinese I have had in the North Pole/Fairbanks area. The Mongolian chicken is my favorite. Only thing I do not like is, the combination comes with warm tea, but when get it as take out, they do not offer it and they charge you extra to get it, yet the combo price includes it. One of the few places that doesn't offer military discounts in North Pole (no big deal, but thought I would mention it) and even though lunch stops at 2:30, I walked in at 2:23 one day and they wouldn't allow me to purchase off the lunch menu (I know it was pushing it, but every other place I have eaten at before would still allow it, since it is still lunch time). Just some poor practices, but the food is good. Please be aware, just because this is the best Chinese food around, please do not expect to be "blown away".

Visited September 2012