“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trail Lake Lodge Restaurant

Trail Lake Lodge Restaurant
Mile 29.5, PO Box 5, Moose Pass, AK (Formerly Trail Lake Lodge Restuarant)
800-865-0201
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Moose Pass
Palmer, Alaska
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I stopped here with friends that were visiting from out of state. I can't believe I have missed this wonderful place for so long! The staff was very friendly and helpful, and service was quick. We had breakfast and all entree's we ordered were great! Especially the omelet, breakfast quesadilla, and breakfast burritos! It was so good that a week later when I made another trip to Seward, I made sure to stop for dinner. The Rock Fish burritos was amazing! My daughter had the reuben sandwich and it was good as well. Trail Lake Lodge is not on my "must stop" places when I am traveling to the Kenai Pennisula.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
“Good Basic place.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

The food was good. Frankly, I don't remember what I ate, and that probably says a lot, but I recall being satisfied with the food, service, and value.

Visited July 2012
Soldotna, Alaska
“Good Food and Large Portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

14 of us pulled in for breakfast Saturday morning, we took 3 tables and with only one waitress the service and food was very good and fast! The portions were very large

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food, great folks, great atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

We had a really nice evening grabbing some chili nachos and beers from the lovely folks at the Trail Lake Lodge Restaurant! This was exactly what you're picturing when you want to find somewhere "Alaskan" on your trip - lots of locals, who generally seem happy to see other folks, and only a handful of tourists. The food was delish (and adorably & enthusiastically recommended by our server) and we had a good time! Worth the stop if you're heading to/from Seward - better prices & atmosphere than the big tourist trap spots down there!
Enjoy!

Visited July 2011
Canada
“Good location friendly staff. Had dinner...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010 via mobile

Good location friendly staff. Had dinner and breakfast both good meals.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere