“Terrific fishing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 13 activities in Kodiak Island
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Kodiak Adventures lodge is a remote fishing and hunting destination.We offer 3-6 day trips to remote Kodiak Island, AlaskaWildlife veiwing includes,Brown bears and whales along with lots of birding to be done. Our hunting oportunities are Blacktail deer,goats and sea ducks.
Deer Lodge
“Terrific fishing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

We had calm water and terrific fishing. Caught Halibut, King Salmon, Pink Salmon, and
Silver Salmon. My wife and I would recommend this Lodge to anyone, and we have done
so. The meals were good and the family is great... We will go to Kodiak Adventures Lodge
again..

Visited July 2011

Phoenix, Arizona
“Serene & Pristiine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

After spending a cold, wet week in Nome, my friends and I spend our last 4 days at Kodiak Adventures Lodge. It was a well deserved rest and relaxation period before our trip back to Arizona. The trip by float plane from Kodiak to Kiliuda Bay was spectacular, especially the siting of many Kodiak bear below us in the streams fishing. Larry is a great guide and Shelley is a fantastic cook! I must also mention his sons that are the best mates! Over all it was a great experience, a must place to visit. Great fishing, accommodations, and food.

Holyoke, Colorado
“Wonderful fishing trip in every way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

My brother and I had a wonderful week of fishing at the Kodiak Adventures lodge at Kilieda bay, Kodiak Island, Alaska. Larry, Shelly, and their two sons were superb in every way!! We caught every kind of fish available and took 200 pounds of filets home and we are really enjoying them now. I am highly recommending the Carrol's fishing and hunting lodge and my brother and I plan on returning next summer. [---]

Glendale, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“Remote and out of the way”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

Awesome fishing Lodge.... if you want to get away from it all and go Halibut, Salmon fishing and Hunting. This is the place for you. Spectacular Views all around and no one in site...

Food was wonderful and lodging top notch.

Boerne, TX
“Amazing experience and a freezer full of fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

My business partner and I spent a fantastic week fishing and enjoying the hospitality of the Carroll family. In addition to amazing and successful stream and bay fishing for salmon and halibut, we went bear watching, ate our weight in fine food, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Kiliuda Bay on Kodiak Island. The lodge is the only structure in this bay. We didn't see another person or charter boat on the entire trip. This is the real definition of remote. Leave your cell phone at home and turn your week over to the Carrolls.