“100% fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“100% fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We have never had a bad meal here. Great service, amazing dishes, and everything is recommended! Can't go wrong with Annabelle's!

Visited November 2013

Moreno Valley, California
“Surprising quality for a tourist restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stopped by for lunch on a break from our cruise ship. The city was swarming with tourists and I could tell the restaurant had just finished a "rush". I used to be a food server decades ago myself, and the waiter told me they not only had been swamped but had a few staff call in sick that day. Amazingly, the grilled halibut was unsurpassed. It's always a bit risky to order halibut as it tends to be dry. This piece of fish was large and moist. We felt it was one of our better meals, including our cruise ship fare. The Caesar Salad was large and very tasty; crisp lettuce just perfectly covered in dressing. We were relieved and would definitely return to this restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Little Mountain, South Carolina
“Just pass on this place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

The four of us who visited for lunch on 6-1 were very disappointed . Over an hour to get food ( fish and chips). Very rude waitress, poor service and when we did get our food, it was cold. Just another overpriced tourist trap.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Go here for the salmon chowder! (and the good Alaska beer)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

On the recommendation of the city bus driver, my friends and I stopped in here to get some lunch before heading back to our ship. While the old newspaper menus and kitchy decor spelled tourist trap, I was very pleasantly surprised once the waiter listed out their selection of Alaska brewing beer. He pointed out their salmon chowder as one of the specialties, and he was right.

I should have just gotten an entire bowl of that chowder, it was truly unique and memorable. The salmon that I got for my entree was overcooked and over buttered, though that was partly my fault for getting it pan-fried (I should have gone with grilled or broiled).

The prices are probably a little high, but like most of the cruise ship destinations, they are striking while the iron is hot in the summer, and it's hard to fault them for that.

We did have to wait a little while to get some attention from our waiter, but from that point on he was great. He even gave us free refills on their delicious bread as an apology for the delay (which usually costs a buck or two).

Bottom line, if you are looking for a good beer and a good lunch while you are here, Annabelle's is your place.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chattanooga, TN
“The best in Ketchikan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This restaurant has a lot of history in the building dating way back. We try to eat here when we cruise Alaska and the wife has King crab legs and I have the Halibut and we both love the thick clam chowder.

• Visited May 2014