“A good place to have lunch in Ketchikan” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Mexico
“A good place to have lunch in Ketchikan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

The seafood chowder and the crab cakes with sun dried tomatoe sauce are very good.
Annabelle's is a great place to eat fresh seafood and drink cold beer.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Tennessee
“Quick "refreshment" stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I stopped here for a quick "refreshment" stop in between walking, shopping and more walking after getting off our ship. We sat at the bar and had a flight of beers split between us. Nice refreshment. Now we were ready for more walking. Nice bar type atmosphere in a historical building. The bartender was very nice. We did not eat anything but what we saw looked good. I would say stop and try.

• Visited July 2012
Pfafftown, NC
“Great fresh fish and cold beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I were on a cruise with a stop in Ketchikan. When we asked some of the locals were they would go for a fish dinner, they all responded with Annabelle's so we decided to give it a try. We were glad we did. Me wife had a halibut sandwich and I had the grilled salmon. Both of us were very pleased with our orders. The salmon was probably the freshest piece of fish I have ever eaten that I did not catch myself. It was tender, flaky, juicy and very flavorful. My wife said the same for the halibut. Our server knew the menu well and was able and willing to make suggestions, she also knew the beer styles and was able to help with that decision. Service was a little slow, but acceptable as it was pretty busy. Overall the food was great, the beer was cold and the service was good. I highly recommend Annabelle's.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Winter Garden, Florida
“Good oysters”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We didn't have a lot of time to spend here, so we ordered only an Alaskan Ale (good quaff!) and a dozen oysters on the half shell.

Service was good, and the menu selections looked very interesting.

The oysters were pretty good, but needed a more gentle hand with shucking and placing as some were dry from loss of liquor. Some were gritty with shell bits.

We'll go back though, when there is more time! We'd love to try the chowder, and any number of the other dishes on the menu.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles
“Delicious lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I knew I wanted to taste clam chowder and beer battered halibut even though the cruise ship food was varied and tasty. When we docked in Ketchikan, I was lucky to find Annabelle's. It was probably about 2:00 p.m. and the lunch crowd was thinning out. The food was just delicious!

• 5 of 5 stars Food