“Great place for a family!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Diamond M Ranch Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kenai
Diamond M Ranch Resort
You added Diamond M Ranch Resort to your Saves list
48500 Diamond M Ranch Rd, Kenai, AK 99611   |
Offers & Announcements
20% off on 2 night stay
Ranked #2 of 15 Specialty Lodging in Kenai
“Great place for a family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Our family stayed just one night and felt welcome from the minute we arrived. The rv site we rented was in the trees and was a perfect site for our family. It wasclose to tent hill where on the night we stayed there was a community marshmallow roast. We arrived late to the roast and were cheerfully greeted by the staff and owners. Our family enjoyed exploring the nearby trails and corrals. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Made reservations with a group for 2 nights. One member of group decided to stay 4 nights. So staff changed everyone to 4 nights. After being told they messed up they said that we got the "buddy" rate and it would be more expensive to pay for only 2 nights. The math doesn't add up on that one. So for 2 nights I paid $113 dollars to stay in a pasture with cows. Then when buddy that stayed 4 days checked out they charged him an extra 50 saying I still owed a balence. Poor customer service. Will never stay there again and I recommend the same to any hard working American.

• Stayed July 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Only four bathrooms for entire campsite, which had well over a hundred rv's. Camp ground security was poorly run, and the camp master knocked on our camper at 2 am , to tell us we had to buy a permit to set up our tent . We booked our reservations four months in advance, and I regret ever staying at this site.

• Stayed July 2012
Palmer, Alaska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

I booked a campsite for the weekend. We arrived to find a nice campground, If you wanted to camp in a large Hay Field with Llamas walking free. However, security refused to do deal with the folks drinking and being very loud till 1am.
There are only 4 bathroom/showers for well over 100 people.We were also banned from the grounds. The owner did not like the way i was filleting my fish. I have be a professional charter boat Captain and deckhand for the last 15 years. I have filleted thousands and thousands of fish. I consider myself someone who will use the whole fish, waste nothing and follow the law. The law states what must be salvaged from the fish, and if someone wastes fish on purpose than it its illegal. I follow these laws since I work in the fishing industry.

I was at the fillet tables and the owner grabbed my knife out my hand and told me to stop wasting fish. After I told him to stop and I knew what I was doing he told me this would be the last time I was allowed to stay at his campground.

I was already not planning on returning to the campground as I find the state run campground better, but since I was banned for no good reason I guess I don't have a choice. T

Room Tip: Stay in an RV