My wife and I stayed here in June 11
Location: close to airport but no noise at all / 20 minutes drive from town.
Hotel: this is an old Southern American style house converted into a hotel. Pure luxury. The rooms are beautiful. Most if not all have a jucuzi. Your wife or girlfriend will think she has fallen into heaven.
Restaurant: yes / good value / superb chef
Internet: not avaialble. You must use the Best Western hotel close by
Whats around you: little. Some cheap and cheerful cafes for a meal.
Downside: far from Juneau. But,..the hotel has a shuttle van that runs regular trips into Juneau and return. Pay the driver a tip of $5 each way per couple.
Staff: excellent. Young students or other. Very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Grandma's Feather Bed, the smallest hotel in the world's largest hotel chain, comes complete with deluxe suites and is the perfect place for a weekend getaway in beautiful Juneau, Alaska. All 14 guest rooms are designed especially to meet your vacationing needs. Each guest room are designated non-smoking with single queen feather beds for the ultimate in comfort. Sink into your in-room Jacuzzi and let the comfort take you away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Grandma's Feather Bed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Grandma`s Feather Hotel Juneau
- Best Western Juneau
- Best Western Hotel Juneau
- Juneau Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Grandma's Feather Bed Juneau, Alaska