“Like the motel! Second visit. Poor room location on inner...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 1000 Points
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Juneau
Topeka
“Like the motel! Second visit. Poor room location on inner...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Like the motel! Second visit. Poor room location on inner walkway with window only to the walkway. Noisy because of walkway. One lamp did not work and staff offered no assistance. Had to unplug the lamp to turn if off.
Good shower! Motel property aging. Needs more maintenance. Good restaurant. Staff very good! Friendly! Helpful with the exception noted above. Daily room clean erratice; missed a couple of days. Will always stay there and will recommend to others.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

jnumanager, General Manager at Travelodge Juneau Airport, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to review the Juneau Travelodge Hotel, it is feedback such as yours which allows us to keep improving each guest’s hotel experience. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I will talk with housekeeping about the lamp in your room. The Juneau Travelodge Hotel strives to provide clean, comfortable accommodations and friendly service to each and every guest who stays with us. I hope that during your stay you were able to dine at our onsite Mi Casa Restaurant and received your 15% guest discount.

Thank you again for your business we truly appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Juneau.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Ketchikan, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Staff was very helpful, my room was clean and comfortable with all the amenities. Very close to the airport with an excellent hiking trail just a couple of blocks away. The trail is about 2.5 miles long and good for walking or jogging. The restaurant is very good with a wide variety of selection. I have stayed at this facility a dozen times and have yet to be disappointed.

Room Tip: Every time I have stayed there the room has been good.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review the Juneau Travelodge Hotel, it is feedback such as yours which allows us to keep improving each guest’s hotel experience. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The Juneau Travelodge Hotel strives to provide clean, comfortable accommodations and friendly service to each and every guest who stays with us. I hope that during your stay you were able to dine at our onsite Mi Casa Restaurant and received your 15% guest discount.

Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

The staff was great - the exception was that one day I left my room before 8:00 am and returned around 2:00 and the room had not been attended to - other than that, I cannot say anything negative. One staff member even helped me carry my luggage down to the first floor. Totally unexpected and totally appreciated!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for taking the time to review the Juneau Travelodge Hotel, it is feedback such as yours which allows us to keep improving each guest’s hotel experience. The Juneau Travelodge Hotel strives to provide clean, comfortable accommodations and friendly service to each and every guest who stays with us. I hope that during your stay you were able to dine at our onsite Mi Casa Restaurant and received your 15% guest discount.

Kent, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

At the last minute our travel plans changes and found us traveling through Juneau with less than 24 hours notice. I looked on trip advisor and everything was booked solid, nothing was available. I just started calling hotels because you never know.....Several hotels I called did indeed say they were booked for that next night. When I called Travelodge Jim answered the phone and said yes they did indeed have rooms available. He then asked if we were govt. employees etc. to see if there was a better discount for us. I told him we had AAA and he said that was good enough. I wanted to make sure that there were 2 beds in the room as there were 3 of us and a free shuttle to/from the airport also. I honestly don't know what the room rates are because I couldn't look them up. It seemed fairly reasonable for Alaska, especially at the last minute when nothing in town was available.

When we landed the shuttle was already there picking up others. It was a five minute ride to the hotel if even that. We were checked in almost immediately. Hotel had an old appearance to the interior but it was clean. We went up to our room and were amazed that we were given a corner room. It was huge! It was also extremely hot and there was no AC however they did have a large fan upon the refrigerator and microwave which did work quite well.

We also requested an extra bath towel when we checked in as there is never enough when there are women from this family traveling. It was delivered within 20 minutes. Bed was comfortable and clean. Too bad we only spent 6 hours there. Water pressure in the shower was great and hot. Plenty of soap too.

Shuttle back to the airport in the am was prompt just needed to schedule it when we checked in.

Thank you Travelodge for saving the day for us and actually having rooms available even though all websites including Travelodge's said you were booked solid.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
jnumanager, General Manager at Travelodge Juneau Airport, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for your feedback - we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Juneau Travelodge Hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay and we look forward to seeing you at the Juneau Travelodge Hotel on your next trip to Juneau.

Been to Travelodge Juneau Airport? Share your experiences!