Stayed at the Baranoff while In Juneau, it's an older hotel but nice. My room wasn't huge but comfortable with a great view of downtown Juneau and the Gastineau Channel. Staff was great there. All of the shops, restaurants and cruise terminal are right down the street, walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Baranof Juneau
- Westmark Baranof Hotel Juneau
- Westmark Baranof Hotel Juneau, Alaska
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Largest hotel Juneau – Located in the heart of town. - The historic Westmark Baranof Hotel is centrally located in downtown Juneau within walking distance of the Centennial Hall, waterfront, cruise ship docks, shopping, state capitol and government offices. There is complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. •Convenient Downtown Location•195 Rooms and Suites•Cable TV•Room Service•In-Room Coffee Makers•Channel and Mountain Views•Walk to Historical & Cultural Sites and Cruise Ship Docks•Gold Room Restaurant & Bubble Room Lounge •Banquet/Meeting Rooms•Fitness Center•Free Parking•Free High Speed Wireless Internet available in all Public Areas•Free Internet Access in Lobby for Hotel Guests•Westmark Guest Rewards•Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan•A FEMA Certified Hotel•Smoke Free Environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Westmark Baranof Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.