We threw Rachael a real curve ball by inviting our "Kids" for our Glacier Wedding, but she handled everything from the second helicopter to the dinner reception and everything in between like a true pro. We had our Dream Wedding, it was everything we could have asked for and more. Service and breakfast were excellent. Our room was very romantic with a fireplace, whirlpool tub for 2, and a canopy bed. Washer and dryer were a real bonus. The grounds are very peaceful and serene. Away from the noise and crowds in the city. Nice walking or bike path near by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casually elegant, award winning inn located in the beautiful Mendenhall Valley. Only 10 minutes from Airport & 15 minutes from downtown Juneau. Once here you will feel worlds away from everything! Premier service & hospitality, with many unique amenities that will make your trip truly memorable (bikes, hot tubs & more). Our goal is for your visit to Juneau and your time at Pearson's Pond to be the experience of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn and Adventure Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearson`s Pond Luxury Inn And Adventure Hotel Juneau
- Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn And Adventure Spa Juneau, Alaska