“We Struck Gold with an Amazing Glacier Wedding and the best B&B in Alaska!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn and Adventure Spa

May Surprise ($239/night)
Ranked #1 of 28 Juneau B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Monroe, New York
“We Struck Gold with an Amazing Glacier Wedding and the best B&B in Alaska!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

We threw Rachael a real curve ball by inviting our "Kids" for our Glacier Wedding, but she handled everything from the second helicopter to the dinner reception and everything in between like a true pro. We had our Dream Wedding, it was everything we could have asked for and more. Service and breakfast were excellent. Our room was very romantic with a fireplace, whirlpool tub for 2, and a canopy bed. Washer and dryer were a real bonus. The grounds are very peaceful and serene. Away from the noise and crowds in the city. Nice walking or bike path near by.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2010

We did not stay at Pearson's Pond, but Rachael Ray made all our wedding arrangements for a glacier wedding and the reception at Pearson's Pond. It is a beautiful setting with gardens, gazebos and a little pond. The Inn looks like an incredible place to stay but we were on a cruise, only in Juneau for my daughter's wedding day.

The peacefulness at Pearson's Pond is wonderful and Rachael and Rick are wonderful hosts.

Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2010

My husband and I stayed at Pearson's Pond for our honeymoon. Before we even arrived in Juneau, Maryann revealed herself to be the guardian angel of our trip. We were very late in booking a place to stay in Juneau and Maryann worked so hard to make sure that we had a beautiful place to stay and wonderful things to do during our trip. When we arrived, she had everything taken care of and all we had to do was relax and enjoy every minute at the beautiful inn that she and her family run so well. The inn's setting, the luxurious rooms, and the warmth of the people all combine to make Pearson's Pond a unique and amazing place to stay. I wholeheartedly recommend this inn.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
2JuneauAlaska, Owner at Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn and Adventure Spa, responded to this review, June 3, 2010
Thank you for your kind words. You were delightful guests and we truly enjoyed having you stay with us. We wish you all the best in your lives together!
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2010

The service, hospitality, rooms, and grounds were fantastic. It had positive energy, peaceful surrounding, stimulating conversations and lots of privacy. Loved the comfy beds and pillows, quality and generousity in everything (food, amenities, hospitality, etc.). I felt like a VIP - and feel like they treated all the guests there that way. The ducks are playing on the pond and the gardens are blooming. Lots of fun. Can hardly wait to come back!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Ketchikan, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2010

As a onetime Juneau resident, I often heard of how wonderful Pearson's Pond is and it wasn't until 7 years after leaving Juneau did I finally get to experience the wonderful hospitality and amenities that Pearson's Pond has to offer. Upon check in, I found that I was fortunate enough to be upgraded to the deluxe queen room. In preparation of my arrival, the staff had the fireplace on and digital music playing through the flat screen TV providing a warm ambiance throughout the room. The room was very spacious and my first thought was that this place would be perfect for a romantic getaway for my wife and I more than flying solo for a business meeting. While Pearson’s Pond has an outdoor hot tub, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I also had a hot tub located in the bathroom. The bed was amazing and is what I consider to be the best bed I've slept on while on business travel. Additionally, the room had its own private deck overlooking a scenic pond and the kitchenette featured premium Alaskan roasted coffee, a microwave and a small refrigerator. Everything was very clean and beyond my expectations. The staff was very warm and welcoming and pretty much gave me run of the place. There was a small kitchen downstairs that had a variety of drinks and snack options available at all hours of the day. There was a small workstation in the lobby with internet access; however I did not need to use it. I found that Pearson’s Pond had everything to offer and so much more. I highly recommend staying there whenever you visit Juneau, Alaska.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Dumfries, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2010

Pearson's Pond was one of the best places I have stayed. It was very quiet, secluded, and the rooms were immaculate! I felt like I was the only person there.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Seattle, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2010

I travel for work and spend anywhere from 5-15 nights a month in hotels. When I am heading to a new city I ask my sales partner for a recommendation of a place to stay because he always seems to know the best places. When I asked him for a Juneau recommendation, he didn't have one, so I went to work trying to find a great place. Pearson's Pond hit the mark. It was a fantastic place with a large clean room, cozy fireplace, super comfy bed, a kitchenette so I could cook healthy food on the road and fantastic muffins in the morning that were worth abandoning the healthy eating plan. Also, the hot tub right outside my room was such a treat on a cold, wintery night. I felt like I was on vacation. This will be the only place I stay in Juneau!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
2JuneauAlaska, Owner at Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn and Adventure Spa, responded to this review, May 7, 2010
We are all so happy that your business trip was may all the more enjoyable by your stay at Pearson's Pond. We definitely want our business visitors to be comfortable and relaxed, as well as efficient while staying here. We are always thrilled when a business traveler takes the time to write a review! Thank you!

Been to Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn and Adventure Spa? Share your experiences!