In August my husband and I were fortunate enough (after doing our research) to decide upon Pearson Pond Bed and Breakfast in Juneau, Alaska. It was a highlight of our trip. It is unique (sits in a residential neighborhood which is very quiet) with a kettle pond formed from a glacier for your visual or kayaking pleasure. Our hosts went above and beyond the call on anything we needed. Their suggestions on specific whale watching and intercoastal waterway tours were superior. I am picky, and I loved it!
- Also Known As:
- Pearson`s Pond Luxury Inn And Adventure Hotel
- Pearson`s Pond Luxury Inn And Adventure Hotel Juneau
- Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn And Adventure Spa Juneau, Alaska
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casually elegant, award winning inn located in the beautiful Mendenhall Valley. Only 10 minutes from Airport & 15 minutes from downtown Juneau. Once here you will feel worlds away from everything! Premier service & hospitality, with many unique amenities that will make your trip truly memorable. Our goal is for your visit to Juneau and your time at Pearson’s Pond to be the experience of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn and Adventure Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.