“Fantastic ribs” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 110 Restaurants in Juneau
Kfar-Saba, Israel
“Fantastic ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Totally informal and felt so great to eat there. It was raining, we sat under the "tent", we ate the lovely ribs and enjoyed talking to the two ladies working there.
Great ribs, no fat on them,and delicious sauce!

Visited August 2014

“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Literally the best pulled pork sandwich I have ever had!! His homemade barbecue sauce was so delicious! So glad we stopped here while in Juneau!

Pickens, South Carolina, United States
“Delicious barbecue in Juneau Alaska”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Excellent barbecue-sauce was exceptional. We received very friendly service and it was a good value.

Juneau, Alaska
“Absolutely Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

After eating there at least a dozen times this summer, I figured I better do a review. The fact that I keep going back should be an indication of how good the food is! I really can't decide what I like best! The ribs are fantastic, it's just a lot of food, the chicken is great, but I really like the pulled pork and the brisket, they are my go-to when I just can't decide. Definitely worth visiting!

Montgomery, Alabama
“Probably the best ribs I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

As someone who has eaten ribs of every style in at least 20 states, I can honestly say that Randy's are probably the best I've ever had. His brisket also rivals any I've ever eaten in Texas. On my next visit I will try a combo platter with pulled pork and chicken. His stall is easy to find, right next to the Juneau library.

Visited August 2014