“Oh boy......” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 116 Restaurants in Juneau
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: New Location! We are a shack Serving all Alaskan King Crab, Snow Crab, Dungeness Crab, Crab Bisque, Crab Cakes and Crab Rolls. Beer & Wine available. Order at the window and have a seat. We will deliver to you. Seating is outdoors. We have a tent area with heaters on inclement days. No reservations necessary. We cook to order. Wait time for food is usually not longer than 10-20 min. Faster depending on selection. Locally owned by Tracy, a resident of Alaska for 20 years! We strive to offer the best crab experience at the best prices in Southeast Alaska. Thanks for stopping by!
Phoenix, Arizona
“Oh boy......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I read about this place on Tripadvisor. WOW! Apparently it used to be just a shack. They have expanded but it's still such a cool place. You walk through a gift shop and in the back is the ordering station, a beer station and the food delivery station. It was raining when we went but I think it only added to the experience. Food is not cheap but it's well worth the price. My husband and I split a massive king crab. How many times can I say yum!!!!! It's very easy to find the place and well worth the money. If you like crab....GO!!!!!!

Odessa, Texas
“Huge Alaskan King Crab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I went on a Carnival cruise to Alaska last week. I saw the review of this restaurant on the TV before I got off the boat. I went Whale Watching that morning in Juneau. I went back to Tracy's on the way back to the boat. It was a very simple atmosphere. It was rainy and cold, but the food was yummy. I just got one crab leg and that was more than enough for me. The people that were sharing the experience had the crab bisque and said it was very good. Several people were ordering to be shipped back home. I would definitely recommend it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Excellent Crab Cakes!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Best crab cakes ever!!!great atmosphere and friendly staff. This is Definitely a DO NOT MISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Do not miss this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

The crab legs, while pricey, are totally worth it! There's so much meat on them, and they were utterly delicious! The crab bisque was some of the best I've ever had! There is outdoor seating, and the staff is incredibly friendly.

Laguna Beach, California
“Tracey's King Crab Shack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Everyone in Juneau knows about Tracey's King Crab Shack is a place everyone should try. It's good, it's casual and typically priced for the area.

Visited July 2014