“Awesome way to celebrate July 4th!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Zipline through a beautiful Alaska rainforest surrounded by lush trees, mountain views and rushing streams on an unforgettable experience, never leaving the treetops! Top off the journey with an Axe Toss and embrace your inner lumberjack. No hand-braking required, our friendly and knowledgeable guides take care of the all gear and equipment for you. A fun activity for the whole family and people of all ages, both young and young at heart! Complimentary souvenir provided, just our way of saying thanks for spending your time with us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Bloomington, Illinois
“Awesome way to celebrate July 4th!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

My sons and I had a fantastic time with guides Aaron and Emily at Alaska Zipline Adventures. The zipline is truly an adventure and well worth the price. I appreciated the fun spirit of both our guides who you can tell really love their jobs and made sure that everyone in our group had a fantastic time. I was very impressed by their safety practices and enjoyed soaring through the trees and over streams. We've done almost everything there is to do in Juneau and this is our favorite. A must do when visiting Juneau Alaska. Thank you Aaron and Emily for a great time!

“Zippidydodah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Joel and Aaron made zippin that much more interesting with their comedic, yet safe instructing. Highly recommended! Request Aaron and Joel!!!

Dallas, TX
“Very Good Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Emily and Greg were great. Despite my nerves, they made it very enjoyable. After the first line and my I made it the first tree house, it was a great day.

Visited June 2013
austin
“Zipline Adventure Alaskan Cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Just returned from a great afternoon of zip lining in the rain forest with Tricia and John as our guides. They were excellent guides and we had a big family group of 12. Even parents 73 and 72 made it out safe and sound. Convenient pickup right next to ship docks a definite must for anyone visiting Juneau!!!

Group was age 10-72 so fun for any one.

Chandler, Texas
“Best Day in Alaska!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I just took a cruise with my wife for our 35th anniversary. The best day of the whole cruise, was when I went ziplining in Juneau. The staff was very friendly and very concerned about our well being. We went on the course with Joel and Keyaira and couldn't have been more pleased with their attention to details, but also their ability to put everyone at ease. They told us what it took to put the cables in, and how careful and green(eco friendly) everything and everyone was with the building of the course. They also had us laughing at porcupine stories and such, and just made us feel at ease and part of the family. The age range was from 11 to me being the oldest at 53, and we all had a great time. It was also nice to get a ride back to the ship with Emily and have her point out sights in and around the area as we sang bus riding songs. Once again, I recommend this adventure for all ages.

Visited June 2013