“good food and variety!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Dessert
“good food and variety!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Good food and lots of variety. And good sevice, quick service. Sandwiches are all original and taste great.

Visited June 2012

71% Recommend
Juneau, Alaska
“Dense and Original Bread Products”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

A long-standing local business, Silverbow definitely has its fans. It has a small seating area for lunches, which feature sandwiches made to order with their wholesome and tasty breads. Their bagels are legendary. I usually don't dine in because it's not that inviting--pretty minimal decor.

Visited July 2012
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Bring goodies home everytime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Love the bagels! (They are boiled & baked.) Love the cookies. Love the sandwiches. Love the laidback atmosphere.

Visited October 2012
SilverbowInn, Owner at Silverbow Bakery, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to comment. We love our customers!
Portland, Oregon
“Amazing sweets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The bagels here are darn good. But the cookies and other treats are SO delicious. Service is very good and friendly.

Visited October 2012
SilverbowInn, Manager at Silverbow Bakery, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
WOO HOO! We love hearing nice things. We hope you come back and try our pumpkin whoopie pies with a salted caramel filling.
“Hit or miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I’ve been to the Silverbow Bakery three times. The first two times were good. I had thought I had found a new favorite lunch spot, until today. The soups listed on their board weren’t the soups they were serving today. I ordered a bowl of soup and a bagel. I heard their bagels are amazing, so I thought I’d try one. When my order came out, I received a cup (not a bowl) of the wrong soup. The bagel was tough and rubbery with no flavor. I was very disappointed. It seems like this place is either hit or miss. Either it's great or it’s terrible. There’s no in between. Regrettably, I will no longer be able to tell friends that I’ve never had a bad meal here.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for taking the time to comment. We do hope you will give us a try again. From what you described a lot of things were going wrong that day. We recently had a new kitchen manager join our team and there sure is a lot to learn.