“Perfect!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Alaska Beach House Bed & Breakfast

Alaska Beach House Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Juneau
Alaska Beach House Bed & Breakfast
Save Saved
You added Alaska Beach House Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
3330 Fritz Cove Rd., Juneau, AK 99801   |
Ranked #13 of 27 Juneau B&B and Inns
Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan
“Perfect!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

The B&B was perfect! We couldn't have asked for more, and it was better in person than in the pics. The bed was super comfy, and the heated floor in the bathroom was a great perk. The room was very private, down our own stairway/path down the side of the house. We had our own porch with outside sitting area, that overlooked the Auke Bay with an awesome view of the mountains. We could watch the tide roll in and out daily, and would see eagles feasting when the fisherman were out. The room was a great size and really roomy, and the bathroom was huge. It was broken up nicely with the inside eating and sitting areas - and everything was super clean. It was also great that we had a washer and dryer - it can in really handy after some of our hikes. Location was great... a little ways from downtown Juneau, but that was what we were looking for. It was perfect distance to the glacier and other hike trails. All in all, we could not have picked a better place to stay. Char was amazing too - thanks for the great service. :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I called and left 2 messages and got no return calls. I sent an e-mail and did get a reply that I could have the reservation. I called again to leave my payment info and the next day Char e-mails me to say that she is booked. Whatever.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
lovingalaska, Manager at Alaska Beach House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
I'm sorry, but when you emailed me to see if I had availability I said yes, you didn't call me till many days later. So someone else called and booked the room and paid with a credit card. I will book the room when a credit card is given like most B&B's do. Sorry for any problems I caused you. Have a Blessed day.
Birmingham, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I was so excited when I arrived here. The view is absolutely stunning. It's in the woods overlooking Auke Bay. You can watch the sunset and hear the stream and eagles all at once. It's walking distance to the marina. Char the owner was so helpful and nice.
I liked the privacy of this bed and breakfast. You have your own area and this suited me perfectly. It's surrounded by windows so the view is out of this world. Clean and great location.
Staying here in Juneau was the ultimate bed and breakfast.
I felt lucky to have picked it!
I'd go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Thank you, we enjoyed your visit, come again.

Been to Alaska Beach House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!