For a single night stay on a stopover this is quite convenient, but don't expect to really enjoy it. The convenience is just about the only plus point. There was the noisiest refrigerator I've ever heard in the room which put pay to any hopes of sleep. I was imagining a lower score overnight, but the 2 minute walk to the airport in the morning has to bump it up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limited Shuttle Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Juneau - Shell Simmons Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel Juneau
- Juneau Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Juneau
- Extended Stay America - Juneau - Shell Simmons Drive Alaska