“Dare you to find a better one any where.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 58 Restaurants in Homer
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Anchorage, Alaska
“Dare you to find a better one any where.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Look it is this simple if you loo at my profile you can see I have eaten all over the world but, I have not found any better then here. I have enjoyed many dare I say epic meals but this ranks at the top and is a mjs visit when in Homer which for us is yearly. I have yet to have anythiing less than outstanding it is soe of teh best pizza any where.Yes I have had North Beach Pizza, Yes Uno and Gino's East and Lou Malnattis and Patsy's in New York and others but truly is up there.

• Visited June 2012

Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“Good restaurant-good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We were recommended to eat at Fat Olives. It was a nice restaurant and good food. I don't think you can go wrong with them. We ate at several restaurants in Homer and didn't have a bad meal. Many of the locals recommend this restaurant.

Visited July 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
“Foodie Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Fresh, delicious and crowded in the off season-which says a lot. Colorful dining room, better wine list than most. Good service and the left-overs heated up nicely in our room the next day.

• Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Pretty Tastey Food, Not Kid Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We dined here for a late lunch on Sunday. The restaurant was nearly empty, which was good since we had an infant and two other young children in the party. Side note, this is the first restaurant I have ever been in that states on its menu that crying babies should be brought outside due to acoustics of the restaurant. While I realize this place could get very loud quickly and other tables are trying to enjoy their meals, it still seems a little odd to make mothers and young children go outside in ALASKA especially in the winter!!!! Yet I still appreciate them catering to adults without children. So this place is not very kid friendly. Other than that, I really enjoyed the food and will return. I had the roasted chicken club sandwhich with a caesar. I will probably order something different next time to sample more from their menu. I was told from several people the ABC sandwhich is delicious too. My husband had the calzone and house salad, it was very tastey also filled with tons of veggies and topped with basil pesto. The service was average, a little slow, but the food did not take long at least. I must say that it is rather backwards to serve all the adults at the table food before bringing the childrens food tho. We almost had 3 crying kids at the table. In conclusion, slow, friendly service, not kid friendly but the food is worth revisiting!

• Visited November 2012
Beulah, North Dakota
“Excellent pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Had a fine meal of pizza at Fat Olives after a long day of fishing. The service and food were both great, and the location was convienient to our hotel. The place was very busy but our wait was short and the service prompt. I'd return.

Visited July 2012