“One of my favorites” 5 of 5 stars

Anchorage
5 attraction reviews
“One of my favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I always stop here while in Homer. I enjoy the local art in a classy, git shop setting. Don't miss this one!

Visited March 2014

Melbourne, Australia
45 attraction reviews
“Probably The Best in Homer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

There are lots of galleries in Homer but TripAdvisor guided us to Ptarmigan first and we agreed that it was probably the pick of the bunch. It's an artists' collaborative venture. There are a lot of items to see and the quality is generally high. Recommended.

Visited August 2013
Homer, Alaska
3 attraction reviews
“A delightful Co-op for Great Art!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

An exquisite selection of local fine art. Every time we go in we find something we must have!! I love the idea that the local artists came together to keep this treasure open. A very friendly fun place to shop!

Visited September 2013
brinkone2@aol.com
9 attraction reviews
“Saw some nice, unique gift items here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stopped in during the Friday night art walk in Homer. I liked the variety of items they have displayed, including jewelry, ceramics, fabrics, knitted items, cards, postcards, and the wooden items, to say a few. Stop by if you're looking for an Alaskan gift to take home with you.

Visited October 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
15 attraction reviews
“The best of the local Alaskan arts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This shop and gallery displays and sells the work of a very satisfying and exciting variety of Alaskan artists. All there for the looking and if you want to buy there is a range of prices. Found wonderful photos of the aurora borealis taken in Homer itself and a glass star that now hangs in my kitchen window. This was my second trip to Homer and Ptarmigan Arts was on my must-see list. Don't miss it!

Visited June 2013

Been to Ptarmigan Arts? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Ptarmigan Arts, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.