“Wet and Wild” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wet and Wild”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

We had a wonderful time on the river. Our guide made sure we went through the best whitewater. Thank heaven for the dry suits. The water tempature was 38 degrees. Great fun, I would highly recommend.

Visited June 2012

Curitiba, PR
7 attraction reviews
“Nice setting!!! Good experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Although the service promised that you wouldn't get wet, my family got wet inside the rubber clothing provided by the company. My 11 year old son get a little scared with the feeling of the extremely cold water on his face and felt his head aching. Once he exchanged places with one of my eldest daughters he felt more confortable but he was already wet inside and this did not felt good. When we removed the clothing we were all wet and the feeling while returning to base was not nice, but supportable.
It is was worth the effort and a nice experience, once the views from the river are amazing.

Robbins, North Carolina
24 attraction reviews
“This is a must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I never thought of doing a whitewater adventure. However, I had no idea how much fun they could be. The water was fairly calm in July, so we were not greatly tossed about, but there was still enough rapids to be fun and exciting. My 72 year old mother went with us and had a super fun time. She laughed and smiled the whole way. They outfitted us with dry suits and life jackets. We had Matt as a guide/rower and he did an excellent job of keeping us entertained and informed of spots on the river, as well as giving us instruction to keep us safe.

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
4 attraction reviews
“Wow!!!!! Brrrrrrrrrrr”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I went to the rafting alone, but i met really cool people there, and our guide was really nice and funny. First i think i didn't have the right clothes, my socks weren't tick enough nor my pants, so i got cold at the end. When i got there they suited us us up and explained the safety rules and what to do if this and that happens. Everybody was nice and willing to have fun, they toke us to the river and at the beginning everything was just stunning views and storys form our guide, then everything changed when the river got wild and funny but is not thaaat wild, only like 20 min of wildness and rapids, we saw great views and tons of animals everywhere, the time flew and i had a great time but i was really cold because I got wet in a rapid and one of my hands got wet, but it was my fault because i toke my glove off for a minute, they toke us pictures all the trip and I bought them at the studio and they're lovely, everybody was really nice and I would definitely do it again if i could

Visited September 2011
Chicago, Illinois
30 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Had a great time with family on the Nenana River. We went on the oarsmen trip and churned through the class III and class IV rapids. There was an excellent safety briefing and they have drysuits so you stay comfortable. Emily was a wonderful guide and very knowledgeable. They are very organized gettting everyone suited up and back to Denali after the trip. Highly recommend this fun adventure!