“Awesome stop for lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
New Kent, Virginia
“Awesome stop for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We were pretty impressed with the small town of Girdwood, we were sad we were unable to stay for the holiday festivities.

We had a late lunch at the Silvertip Grill where we got our first official "Alaska" Beer. Lunch was fantastic, I think I had a club wrap maybe? Service was good, beer was cold. Can't ask for more!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Galloway, New Jersey
“Dinner in a local place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

A short distance from Hotel Alyeeska is a local bar & eatery. Don't let the looks scare you away, delicious sandwiches and ice cold beer. The service is not the quickest but the food was tasty & filling.

Niceville, Florida
“Unexpected surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Silvertip Grill is kind of like a biker bar. I had a halibut wrap that was very tasty. It came with a side so I asked what did the server suggest. He suggested the pasta as it had pine nuts and lots of tasty goodness. He was right it was very enjoyable. My husband had the taco salad that he said ranked a bit higher than most.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Centerville, Ohio
1,373 reviews 1,373 reviews
2,618 helpful votes 2,618 helpful votes
“Small Red Building on Left as one enters Girdwood Town Center”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Silvertip Grill is a Small Red Building on Left as one enters Girdwood Town Center.

For those who may not like Jack Sprat, Silvertip Grill is at the opposite end of the continuum.

I like both Silvertip Grill and Jack Sprat.

I like a restaurant that serves breakfast all day, and Silvertip Grill is essentially a small pub, with breakfast and pub grub.

We like the easy parking, and a decent breakfast.

Silvertip Grill has it's own personality, and if one is prepared and in the mood, Silvertip Grill is promising. Might not wanna impress a new date here, but couples will feel fine.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Salton City, California
“Bar Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Well as we've discovered since arriving in Girdwood, anywhere you choose to eat you're going to have to sell your first born to pay for it.
I was really looking forward to dinner after reading some reviews of the grill so I looked at the menu online and ordered over the phone to carry it out. I ordered the fish and french fries. Being Alaska I was expecting actual good quality fish. It says Pub Battered Halibut but it tastes more like frozen Van de Camps fish that you buy in the grocery store. The pieces were small just like they are in a box of frozen fish. So I got three small pieces of fish and french fries and it was $16.50. My husband ordered the Reuben Sandwich ($14.00) and he said it was okay but he's like most husbands that will eat about anything. I'm glad we tried it so we know, but we won't be back during the remainder of our stay. The bartender who handed me the food was very friendly and very easy on the eyes :)

Visited June 2014