- Excellent location (located at the bottom of the Tram and Chair 7)
- Great views
- Nicely decorated hotel (look up in the lobby and say "Hi" to the bear in the window at the top of the stairs)
- Cool, outside fireplaces
- Good bed, good linens, nice room furnishings
- Super flush toilets
- Good size room
- Wifi included in resort fee - worked well even over New Years with all the kids!
- Lots to do in the immediate area
- Groomed cross country ski trails
- Family friendly
- Knowledgable and polite staff
The other stuff... our room was too hot so we had a hard time sleeping with the grooming machines at work outside (we had the window open). The shower was only okay. We wouldn't recommend the lounge. The service was poor, the wine by the glass... not so good, the food was slow (lots of errors including the tables beside us). It was raining at the resort... the parking lot was scary slippery and so were the sidewalks leading up to the resort... bring ice grippers. Better yet, hopefully the Hotel will at least scrape the ice off the sidewalks on the property. They do put down gravel, but it wasn't enough for the conditions. The hotel parking lot needs a clean - cigarettes, candy bar wrappers, etc.. were all over the icy lot.
Great hotel. We will return when the resort opens Chair 6!