“Best $205 ever spent!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 13 Activities in Girdwood
Chicago, Illinois
“Best $205 ever spent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

I went off of Mt. Alyeska on 7/14/12 and Drew was my guide. First, the views from up there are 2nd to none. (I had a helicopter ride earlier in the week and this was better). The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Drew. We chatted and laughed the entire time and he took some fabulous pictures and video. For those looking for a more adventurous time while gliding ask for the "roller coaster". This is the corkscrew looking thing you'll see people doing in the air if you're staying at the Alyeska Resort- such a rush!!! This was my first time going and the take off and landing were so much smoother than I anticipated and you can immediately identify their expertise and professionalism which made me feel 100% safe throughout my trip. I would have gone again but the weather changed so I couldn't. Thanks so much to Alaska Paragliding and Drew for an amazing experience!!!!

1 review from our community