“Only go to see the weekday daily bartenders” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Eagle River
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night
“Only go to see the weekday daily bartenders”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I have tried many times to see if this place can do any better. I have finally given up and writing a review. The beer selection and the daytime bartenders during the week are the only reason I kept coming back. This time I ordered a burger medium rare and it took over 30 minutes for my food to arrive. The place was not even busy. Turns out my burger was well done instead. And when I told my server, she asked if I wanted it remade. Why would I wait for another 30 minutes. On top of it being a diabetic, I needed to eat so couldn't wait. The server just walked away without even an apology. This is not the first time I have had horrible service or food here. Doubt I will be back after this experience. Additional note, none of the staff knows what's going on due to the high turnover rate. The best employee they had quit because she couldn't handle the place anymore.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Queen Creek, Arizona
“Nice SportFanily Grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

We enjoyed stopping in to this new addition to Eagle River. We. Ate there twice while staying in Eagle River on vacation. Once for dinner good burgers and awesome homemade French fries. We returned for breakfast. Good but a little over cooked omeltte. We highly recommend

Visited August 2012
Saint Augustine, Florida
“2012 Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Great Live Music!!! Pizza was delicious!! Cold Refreshments!

Visited July 2012
“Surprised.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

We were very surprised and pleased to find this neat place. Obviously a favorite of local folks

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Plymouth, Michigan
“Surpisingly upscale decor and interesting menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

After visiting the interesting Russian Orthadow church and graveyard in Ekletna, and hiking to Thunderbird Falls while vacationing in Alaska, we stopped at an unassuming looking Eagle River Ale House. Very surprised at the simple but nicely done decor and the menu. I had a steak taco, but the pasta looked very tempting. Everyone one of us had a delicious lunch. Wish we had time to eat there again!

• Visited June 2012