With the exception of maybe Akaiami island this is the best spot in Aitutaki. We stayed on the channel side which had much less wind and made for great swimming. The food at The Flying Boat was great, no problems here. Beachfront bungalow was modern and good size.
One issue. We mentioned to the manager as he walked by us on the beach that our room wasn't made up until 3:30pm. The next day room service arrives at 8:30am and we get a guilt trip about telling the manager. I respect she was very busy, but this is an internal issue and has nothing to do with us. A minor speed bump during what was otherwise a blissful holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort Spa
- Lagoon Resort Aitutaki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only private island resort in the Cook Islands.It is the only Cook Islands resort to offer that invention of incurable romantics ~ the Overwater Bungalow.And it is the only resort on Aitutaki with a truly Polynesian flavour, so you can truly savour what the South Pacific is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.