There was nothing that we could fault on this fabulous holiday, could not recommend it more highly. The warm welcome upon arrival, our beach bungalow room with flowers and outdoor shower ( just great showering under blue skies or a sky full of stars ) the staff, the food, the cocktails, the views, the sunsets, the things to do. It is heaven on earth with the angels ( staff ) included. We could walk out our front door across sand and dive into the beautiful azure blue water or choose to swim in one of the two pools. The activities offered daily were fun and a newsletter was left in our room each night advising of the next days activities. You can choose to do what you like, either join in or just chill out We will definitely be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only private island resort in the Cook Islands.It is the only Cook Islands resort to offer that invention of incurable romantics ~ the Overwater Bungalow.And it is the only resort on Aitutaki with a truly Polynesian flavour, so you can truly savour what the South Pacific is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort Spa
- Lagoon Resort Aitutaki