We really enjoyed our stay at Amuri Sands. We were there for 9 nights. Mark works hard to make it a good experience for his guests without being intrusive. We chose Amuri Sands because of the reviews and the snorkelling close by. We were not disappointed. The snorkeling is good straight in front of Amuri Sands, especially if you go out a 2-300 metres, as well as by the Marine Research Centre. But the best snorkeling is on the lagoon cruises. The only negative at Amuri Sands is the pack of roosters who start their chorus in the middle of the night and don't stop. So bring earplugs!
- Also Known As:
- Amuri Sands, Aitutaki Hotel Aitutaki
- Amuri Sands, Aitutaki Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kia Orana, and welcome to Amuri Sands, Aitutaki. We are a family-run business with 2 chalets on the beachfront on the west coast of Aitutaki, Cook Islands. We provide budget accommodation for your self-catering needs and are positioned near dining outlets and shops. The beach we are positioned on has some of the best snorkeling on the island. We look forward to you staying with us. Kia Manuia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Amuri Sands, Aitutaki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.