From our arrival at the very clearly polynesian reception center, we knew we were in a secluded environment of beauty. The paths and flower gardens are everywhere, and the restaurants are up in a treehouse! This was our last stop in French Polynesia and a perfect place to unwind and "bookend" our trip. We visited a vanilla plantation and pearl farm, and found this to be a very interesting tour. See if you can book with Teva (our concierge, Maierie took care of this for us). Also, we had dinner at Chez Louise one night--authenic and served at her home! We did find the service lacking in some areas: we called for items for the mini-fridge that we were told would be delivered in 30 minutes (actual, 1 1/2 hours); we were told that an anniversary cake would be delivered to our unit at 4 p.m. (actual, 5:20 p.m.), and our itinerary indicated that the chef's treat of the day would be delivered to us each afternoon. That never happened in our four-day stay. We had wanted to relax in a beautiful quiet place, and that is what we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome ! Ia Orana e Maeva !Part of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux collection,” Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa “ welcomes you to a world of immaculate beauty, a timeless universe of refined authenticity. Located on the secluded Motu Tautau, facing the island of Taha’a on one side and the most perfect view of Bora Bora on the other side, the resort, inspired by traditional Polynesian architecture and style, hosts 60 remarkable suites and villas.Defined by the Relais & Chateaux philosophy, Le Taha’a is the promise of a total change of scenery, a way of life of its own, in harmony with its preserved environment, people and local culture.Welcome to Le Taha’a world… The ultimate Tahitian hideaway… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Taha`a Island Resort And Spa
- Le Taha`a Island Hotel Tahaa
- Le Tahaa