“Great Japanese food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 52 restaurants in Moorea
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: We visited this restaurant last year and had the most magnificient assortment of sushimi.We decided to go back again this year and try other meals as well.They serve Japanese and also local food.This time I tried the canard which was served with rice and green beans. Could not be faulted.My husband had a different sushimi dish and pronounced it delicious.We have not heard a bad word said about this restaurant and would certainly eat there again.Pricing was about right for the dishes.We would certainly dine there again if we get a chance.They also have live music some nights of the week, and are open for lunch and dinner.They also had wonderful cocktails.
warkworth
“Great Japanese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

My husband and I visited this restaurant 12 months ago and had the assortment of Sashimi which was delicious and beautifully presented.
We have just been back to Moorea and our son was with us this time and decided to go back to Restaurant PK O.
We weren't disappointed. The service was friendly and prompt.
We have an assortment of nice cocktails to start.
My son and husband shared the assortment of sushi for 2 and pronouced it very tasty. I chose the caramalized duck with beans, which was also served on some rice. A perfect choice and I could not fault it - would certainly return to have this again.
Their desert menu looked inviting but were too full to order any.
Restaurant PKO serves Japanese and also local cuisine. Open for dinner at 18.30, also for lunch. They also have live music on various nights.

• Visited June 2012