We loved Legends Resort Moorea! The setting on the mountain side with views on the lagoon is incredible! We enjoyed the calm and tranquility, the hiking trails for our daily workout. The villas are amazing with great attention to details. Loved their linen!!
The extremely large deck allowed us to enjoy the outdoors each day, all doors open to take in just every second of the beautiful surroundings. Not talking about our own spa pool perfect for sunset moments! Sunset from the resort's infinity pool was a delight too.
It is true that the resort is located hillside but the resort has its own private little islet, and there we explored the coral garden that is enclosed between the resort's islet and another one across. We walked to the reef and once again could admire the vibrant sealife. Tons of tropical fish everywhere!
The café on property provided nice salads and snacks, our favorite was the delicious tuna sashimi! In the evening we dined at La Villa des Sens, and wow it was absolutely phenomenal!
The staff at the resort was awesome, very accommodating! We love it all! It was nice to try this after the overwater bungalows.
- Also Known As:
- Legends Resort Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Legends Resort Moorea Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a private haven nestled in 17 verdant acres, surrounded by breathtaking views of a crystal blue lagoon, and set against a backdrop of the seemingly endless Pacific Ocean.Now imagine enjoying this spectacular view from the privacy of your own luxury villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Legends Resort Moorea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.