Beautiful views and Villas but there are several things to be aware of staying here.. It's located on a very steep hill and not connected to a beach and if you are handicapped and/or use a wheelchair/stroller or have difficulty walking up and down steep walkways) this is not the place for you. You have to call a golf cart to pick you up and take you everywhere. There are kitchens in the Villas but the closest store to the resort has quite a bit of canned foods- very little in the way of fresh foods. Better to stop at a larger store closer to town before you arrive. We were given a 3 bedroom which was nice but the air conditioning doesn't work in the 3rd room and there was no fan. Because of the mosquitoes ( our daughter has at least 30 in one night) you were told to keep all windows and doors closed and you missed out of the nice breeze. The jacuzzi was lukewarm and there is one very small pool located off of the lobby filled with children and about 10 lounge chairs. You have to take a boat shuttle that leaves several times a day to a private island so the flexibility offered at most other resorts on the island is limited. We booked several nights but left after the first night and the front office manager was not to accommodating. And 20 hours of internet and 1 night room service for 1 person was $250 US. The internet is charged by the hour. It's a wonderful place if you are aware of these drawbacks but the mosquitoes alone would make me choose otherwise. We did stay at another resort on the island - not even 10 minutes away and never had one problem with mosquitoes. And, if you are from the US, bring your own a/c plugs as they have 2 available at the front desk and you wait your turn.
- Also Known As:
- Legends Resort Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Legends Resort Moorea Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a private haven nestled in 17 verdant acres, surrounded by breathtaking views of a crystal blue lagoon, and set against a backdrop of the seemingly endless Pacific Ocean.Now imagine enjoying this spectacular view from the privacy of your own luxury villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Stentorian NV, Splendia, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Legends Resort Moorea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.