I stopped here three times. When I first arrived, passing through, and on my way home. I met some awesome folks a few whom I traveled with to Panama, shared a ride, or ended up meeting in a different location. The staff was awesome, very helpful when planning activities, giving directions, and also chill to hang out with. The showers were a bit cold and run down, restaurant was good and also played live music and had dancing. It could be a little loud for some travelers, tons of hammocks to relax in and huge kitchen to cook and socialize in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 budget hostel and meeting spot for travelers in San Jose, Costa Rica and Lonely Planet readers' favorite since 2001. We have excellent reviews from guide books and on internet. Come and meet people from all around the world in our little slice of paradise, swap stories ! Catch the sun in our tropical garden, swim in the pool and don`t miss the happy hour at the "BAR-PACKERS" at 5pm!ALL FREE - internet (7 computers), wifi, coffee & tea; kitchen facilities (save money cook for yourself), parking, storage.TOP FACILITIES - Biggest pool & garden in San Jose, sunbathing, cable tv, international phone calls, hot showers, laundry service, tour desk, 24-hr security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Costa Rica Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Rica Backpackers Hotel San Jose
- Costa Rica Backpackers San Jose