I stayed here for four days at the beginning of my long stay in CR. It was very good for me because I am a chef and to have a really good big kitchen was fine to me. The staff here was great and I thought it was a clean place. I stayed in the dorm room by the front desk so if you want a nap in the day it may be a little noisy. However the other rooms can get loud because of the bar music at night. Stay by the front desk and you will get fine sleep. Alexandra was very nice to me and I had her sign my journal with the others. Stay here the people are very cool man!
- Also Known As:
- Costa Rica Backpackers Hotel San Jose
- Costa Rica Backpackers Hotel
- Costa Rica Backpackers San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 budget hostel and meeting spot for travelers in San Jose, Costa Rica and Lonely Planet readers’ favorite since 2001. We have excellent reviews from guide books and on internet. Come and meet people from all around the world in our little slice of paradise, swap stories, catch the sun in our tropical garden, swim in the pool and don`t miss the happy hour at the "BAR-PACKERS" at 5pm!ALL FREE - internet (7 computers), wifi, coffee & tea; kitchen facilities (save money cook for yourself), parking, storage.TOP FACILITIES - Biggest pool & garden in San Jose, sunbathing, cable tv, international phone calls, hot showers, laundry service, tour desk, 24-hr security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Costa Rica Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.