the hotel Posada is well located next to the town center and seems to promise a peaceful and comfortable stay. but in reality it is a very noisy place, next the railway. the initial price is given without the tax, service is far from being friendly. Moreover despite our booking in advance we discovered upon our arrival, that we had been transferred across the road into a modern flat which had nothing in common with the nice colonial house of the advert. breakfast is included but very basec considering the price range. very expensive for what it is...
- Also Known As:
- Posada Del Museo San Jose
- Posada Del Museo Costa Rica/San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ``where you will feel at home´´ Warmth, charm and a personalized service. La Posada del Museo is a 1928 Victorian style wooden building that has been restored to offer its guest great comfort. Located in the historical and cultural district of San Jose, on a palm-lined boulevard, within walking distance to touristic points of interest: museums, theaters, parks, monuments, shops and cinemas. All our rooms are equally well equiped. The hotel offers 24 hour wi-fi service, a computer available for guests at the reception, cable tv private parking, You can also visit our ''Cafe de la Posada'', an Argentinian-European cafe-restaurant, with an outdoor terrace overlooking the boulevard; Making it the perfect location for people to experience the lovely climate of San Jose while enjoying one of our delicious specialties. Rotating art exhibitions take place every month at the cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Posada Del Museo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.