Our group stayed in the Magnolia room. It was very roomy! It was very nice! The shower did not have hot water and it is next to a big window, but the window is frosted. The staff was helpful. There is an office with 1 computer. The breakfast was small (tea, orange juice, fruit, toast). We did not notice the train pass by (Saturday, Sunday) but noticed it on Monday morning. There is a small grocery store about 2 blocks away and the center is about a few blocks away. I'd stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Del Museo San Jose
- Posada Del Museo Costa Rica/San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ``where you will feel at home´´ Warmth, charm and a personalized service. La Posada del Museo is a 1928 Victorian style wooden building that has been restored to offer its guest great comfort. Located in the historical and cultural district of San Jose, on a palm-lined boulevard, within walking distance to touristic points of interest: museums, theaters, parks, monuments, shops and cinemas. All our rooms are equally well equiped. The hotel offers 24 hour wi-fi service, a computer available for guests at the reception, cable tv private parking, You can also visit our ''Cafe de la Posada'', an Argentinian-European cafe-restaurant, with an outdoor terrace overlooking the boulevard; Making it the perfect location for people to experience the lovely climate of San Jose while enjoying one of our delicious specialties. Rotating art exhibitions take place every month at the cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Posada Del Museo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.