Stayed at the hotel for several nights during recent visit to San Jose.
It's a very nice hotel near the museum and city centre. Has a good
restaurant and the manager and staff were extremely helpfull.
Rooms and the lobby were clean and comfortable.
Will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ``where you will feel at home´´ Warmth, charm and a personalized service. La Posada del Museo is a 1928 Victorian style wooden building that has been restored to offer its guest great comfort. Located in the historical and cultural district of San Jose, on a palm-lined boulevard, within walking distance to touristic points of interest: museums, theaters, parks, monuments, shops and cinemas. All our rooms are equally well equiped. The hotel offers 24 hour wi-fi service, a computer available for guests at the reception, cable tv private parking, You can also visit our ''Cafe de la Posada'', an Argentinian-European cafe-restaurant, with an outdoor terrace overlooking the boulevard; Making it the perfect location for people to experience the lovely climate of San Jose while enjoying one of our delicious specialties. Rotating art exhibitions take place every month at the cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Posada Del Museo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Del Museo San Jose
- Posada Del Museo Costa Rica/San Jose