This a great hotel to stay in while visiting San Jose. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The location of the hotel makes for great city walking with plenty of restaurants and shops to vista close by. It's about thirty minutes from the airport. The little cafe downstairs makes a nice light breakfast for the guests. It can be a little noisy with the little train that runs along the main street, so bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper. All the staff at the hotel were wonderful and very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ``where you will feel at home´´ Warmth, charm and a personalized service. La Posada del Museo is a 1928 Victorian style wooden building that has been restored to offer its guest great comfort. Located in the historical and cultural district of San Jose, on a palm-lined boulevard, within walking distance to touristic points of interest: museums, theaters, parks, monuments, shops and cinemas. All our rooms are equally well equiped. The hotel offers 24 hour wi-fi service, a computer available for guests at the reception, cable tv private parking, You can also visit our ''Cafe de la Posada'', an Argentinian-European cafe-restaurant, with an outdoor terrace overlooking the boulevard; Making it the perfect location for people to experience the lovely climate of San Jose while enjoying one of our delicious specialties. Rotating art exhibitions take place every month at the cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Posada Del Museo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Del Museo San Jose
- Posada Del Museo Costa Rica/San Jose