“hotel, staff, food are excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton San Jose Hotel

You added Sheraton San Jose Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton San Jose Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Route 27, 350 Metros Oeste Multiplaza, San Jose 10203, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #4 of 86 Hotels in San Jose
Boca Raton, Florida
“hotel, staff, food are excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

I personally stay here as much as i can and i live in san jose! the rates are affordable enough that i can come here on the weekends for a small get away and enjoy all the amenities the hotel has to offer....i highly suggest taking some time to see for yourself.....

thank you personally Randy for you making us feel right at home! great service and great energy you provided!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Cesar R, General Manager at Sheraton San Jose Hotel, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear johnm 1974

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate that we are your continue choice for a weekend getaway in San Jose. I am personally going to congratulate Randy for his genuine care to our guests; it’s great to know our staff makes you feel at home. We are looking forward to have the opportunity to have you as our guest again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I overnight in San Jose on my way to and from US (don't like driving at night here). I first booked into the hotel because it was Starwood, but really couldn't imagine staying anywhere else around here. The room are tops, large, modern, great bed, great shower. And unlike many places in this country, they've kept it up and it seems as fresh as my first stays. Breakfast is great. Room service was quick and good. Ms. Vera was especially hospitable on this trip. Thanks, and looking forward to seeing y'all again soon.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear Nimi N

Thank you very much for taking your time to comment regarding your stay with us. We really appreciate your comments as is our way to improve our service and to guarantee our guest a memorable stay. My special thanks for your continue preference towards our hotel. It’s great to know you enjoy our rooms and breakfast; our main goal is the guest’s satisfaction. I am personally going to congratulate Vera for her genuine care to our guests. We are looking forward to have the opportunity to have you as our guest again.
South Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Every time I come to San Jose I stay at this hotel. Randy the bellboy/botones always makes sure we feel at home!!!!!! He has even gone out of his way to be friends with our timid new puppy. Our Puppy loves Randy too!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Elyse_Rich

My special thanks for your great review from our property. It’s great to know our staff members and specially Randy have made your stays as if you were at home, that’s our main goal as a company. My thanks for your continue preference towards our hotel, and I hope we have the opportunity to have you and your puppy in our hotel more often.
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stayed here for the first time and although it's been open for more than a year, it still looks and smells brand new. The view from the room is spectacular as it is surrounded by mountains and more important, relatively close to the airport.

As far a dining goes, the breakfast buffet was typical, omelet station, cheese board and cold cuts, some seasonal fruits and cereal bar. The restaurant / Bar on the 8th floor has great food but be prepared to use your cash or credit card since foe some reason, they cannot charge it to your room!

For business, my team was able to get some work done as they have a couple of working areas with long tables that was able to accommodate 6 people. There'a a Casino but didn't care to go in.

Stayed July 2014
Cesar R, General Manager at Sheraton San Jose Hotel, responded to this review, August 23, 2014
Dear Hosmith M

Thanks for your kind comment regarding your experience in our hotel. It’s great to know you enjoy our property and the common areas for our guests. The 8vo lounge is a different administration from the hotel and that’s the reason charges can’t be done to your room account, my apologies for this inconvenience. We hope we have you as our guest in the future.
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I stayed here for three nights at the end of my trip! All of the security guards and staff were exceptionally friendly and very helpful. The rooms were very clean and the breakfast was fantastic! Came down late a few minutes one morning and they kindly put a breakfast plate together for me! Overall I had a very easy and pleasant stay and the rooms were perfect! Only thing during my stay that I wasn't happy with was that the receptionist tried to charge me for something taken out of the minibar which was not the case. I had ordered room service previously so there many have just been a mix up with glasses but there wasn't anything missing from the minibar! Other than that I had a great stay and overall the staff were exceptionally helpful!

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Cesar R, General Manager at Sheraton San Jose Hotel, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Hannahlui

Thanks for your kind comments from your last stay with us. It’s always a pleasure to know our guest have a great time in our hotel, and to know the breakfast and room were a top for you. Our staff is committed with our guest and will try to make your stay a pleasant one. My apologies for the inconvenience you found at the checkout, we will proceed to have a review on this kind of misunderstandings. We hope we have the opportunity to have you as our guest in the future.
Santiago, Chile
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We spent 3 nights at this hotel and had an amazing experience. The hotel is quite new, rooms are very large and comfortable, very well decorated with lots of amenities we could think about it, sleeping quality is awesome, beds and lines are great. So are the bathroom, very spacious and clean too. On Roof top there's a nice bar for drinks around the pool and dinners too.
Breakfast menu is really good, we had great food and several options to choose from, adjacent to hotel there's Casino that we can go there to have fun too.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms opposite to casino and facing the mountains, as their views are much greater too.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Lubonini

My gratitude for your comment from our property. It’s a pleasure to know you have a great stay with us and that our hotel fully satisfied your needs. We hope to have you again as our guest and to ensure you again a pleasant stay.
Foxridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

This is our second time staying at the Sheraton. We had a wonderful experience there. The beds were so awesome they were so comfortable. The staff made us feel welcomed gave us all of the amenities advised us where we could go to eat you gave us just everything. If you're looking for place that you can relax that's comfortable that's beautiful with very good Service then you need to look no further than the Sheraton San Jose. They have a restaurant in there that's absolutely awesome. The free breakfast bar in the mornings is just worth the amount you spent to stay there is food is fresh service is great I highly recommend Sheraton Sand José

Room Tip: I don't think there was a bad at this hotel.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Storminfoxridge

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay in our hotel. It’s a pleasure to know your stay was a pleasant one, and that you enjoy our hotel facilities and customer service. I extend our special thanks and we hope to see you as our guest again.

Been to Sheraton San Jose Hotel? Share your experiences!