“A Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

+506 8840 2686
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Best transportation service door-to-door between most major destinations, day tours, airport-hotel transfers and multi day trips. Our friendly bilingual drivers will make your Costa Rica trip safe and simply the best. Families with kids, couples, small groups & students groups.
Memphis, Tennessee
“A Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Hector picked us up on the Pacific side & delivered an excellent, professional & friendly drop off in Langosta. Christian drove us to Arenal, all the way answering all of our questions about his country and stopping at several delightful restaurants and points of interests. Both drivers were very prompt at each appointed time. Unfortunately for me I had been sick in Arenal but Christian stopped to get me juice/crackers. He was so considerate of my situation. I can not say enough about how wonderful the two were. My husband doesn't ride well with others but had no problems riding with Christian and Hector. Both of them tolerated and helped my husband with Spanish. I highly recommend contacting Costa Rica Drivers for your transportation needs. I know if or when I return, I certainly will.

Atlanta, Georgia
“EXCELLENT DRIVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Christian, was the best. My first time to Costa Rica and was very wary as to what would be the best mode of transportation. After reading the reviews I contacted Christian. He responded quickly. He was prompt and very courteous. He allowed me to us his wifi so that I can call back to the US. He also shared his vast knowledge of the country. He even sent me some recommendations for sightseeing.

When I return I will definitely be using his services again.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Costa Rica Drivers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I highly recommend traveling with Costa Rica Drivers. We visited Costa Rica for 24 days during June and July 2013. My husband and I brought my mother and 2 teenage boys all over the country with the help of Christian and his driver, Memo. They were both extremely professional, timely, and friendly. All you need to do is explain what you want and they are more than willing to accommodate and at extremely fair prices. For example, we left Liberia to Monteverde but wanted to stop by Rincon de la Vieja National Park on the way and hike for a few hours. Memo stayed with our luggage while we were free to explore with no worries. When considering the cost to rent a car and the necessary insurances required, not to mention gas and finding your way around a foreign country it more than makes sense to hire a personal driver. You cannot go wrong with Christian and his staff! Thank you Christian and Memo for helping to make Costa Rica our favorite vacation ever!

Visited June 2013
san francisco,ca
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The best guys for transport in CR. Prompt, flexible, professional and reasonably priced. Would recommend without reservation for anyone that needs transportation and local knowledge on all things related to CR.

Brampton, Canada
“Thank you team!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Christian and Julio were an absolute pleasure to have as our drivers. Not only were they very responsive, courteous, professional and friendly, but they had made extra accommodations to help deal with unexpected delays due to our airline. They offered very helpful suggestions on our trip to make the entire experience more memorable and would highly recommend them to anybody visiting beautiful Costa Rica!

Visited August 2013