“Costa Rica, a photographic destination” 5 of 5 stars

506 2228-9933
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Valle Dorado One Day Tours are offered in different destinations and regions of Costa Rica. A variety of activities and things to do for families, couples, children and young active tourists.We offer an abundant selection of one day tours, traditional destination packages and themed tour packages. We’re your one-stop solution for designing your Costa Rica holidays the way you want them – the regions you want to visit, the activities you want to do, the hotels where you want to stay. You name it, we organise it. Choose Valle Dorado Tours today!
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
4 attraction reviews
“Costa Rica, a photographic destination”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have just completed a photographic expedition through Costa Rica, guided by Valle Dorado.

I explained my goals, letting them structure my itinerary, with the exception of San Gerardo de Dota, which was without exception my preferred place even before starting my trip.

The tour included Arenal, Monte Verde, Carara, and finally San Gerardo.

The provided guide, Marvin Espinosa, was wonderful, very kind, he knew every place, plant and animal to be observed. The vehicle was adequate and in very good condition.
Valle Dorado took care of everything, hotels, guided tour tickets to parks and reserves... all was taken into consideration.

My only minor complaints are toward PayPal and maybe a couple of small things in the included tours, but nothing would make me change Valle Dorado as my expedition planners in Costa Rica.

I definitely would recommend Valle Dorado to my friends.

Guillermo Armenteros

Visited March 2013
valledoradotours, Propietario at Valle Dorado One Day Tours, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thanks for your kind comments. It will be a pleasure for us to have you back in our country.

San Jose, Costa Rica
6 attraction reviews
“Great rafting tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I called Valle Dorado to see if they could give me advice on what to do on my day off. I had no idea there were so many options! After a hard time deciding I chose to go with the white water rafting on the Pacuare River. Once I had made my decision Valle Dorado did the rest, all I had to do was wake up on time.
The tour was amazing, thank you!

Visited July 2012
valledoradotours, Propietario at Valle Dorado One Day Tours, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
A pleasure to help you, thanks for your comments.
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Always exceeding expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have always used and recommended Valle Dorado. This outstanding firm has always exceeded my expectations and that of the people I refer. Their knowledge is "limitless" and the personal touch amazing. Never have I experienced before, something even close to it with anyone else anywhere.

Visited January 2012
valledoradotours, Propietario at Valle Dorado One Day Tours, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thanks for your kind comments.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We have been to Costa Rica a few times and we always use Valle Dorado tours. Very reliable, professional and a pleasure to travel with. Strongly recommend for anyone thinking going to Costa Rica.

Visited November 2012
valledoradotours, Propietario at Valle Dorado One Day Tours, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Always a pleasure to help you with your travel arrangements. Thanks for your comments.
Los Angeles, California
“Best family trip we have ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Valle Dorado Made our trip the best we have ever had (and we travel a lot). highly recommend.
The tour guide took us to the best places so we didn't waste time. We traveled with a 5 y.o son and they matched us with places that have attraction for this age as well.
We were busy only with having fun.
The Lavis

Visited July 2012
valledoradotours, Propietario at Valle Dorado One Day Tours, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thanks for taking a time and write a review. Hope that you can come back soon.