Cheap, central place that has its flaws... Old beds, old pillow, old musty couches, old sheets... I got a strong allergic reaction for the whole stay. We got the appartment and it was worst than the simple rooms. The kitchen in the appartment has nothing to cook with, no fridge, no soap, no cloths...
Yes, Alvaro is very friendly, but it's not enough for me.This place is very cheap and the staff are super-friendly. The place really needs TLC... not for the faint of heart...
- Also Known As:
- Pension De La Cuesta Hotel San Jose
- Pension De La Cuesta Bed And Breakfast
- Pension De La Cuesta Hotel
- Pension De La Cuesta B&B Costa Rica/San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de La Cuesta is a classic example of a tropical wood-frame hotel and has been painted an eye-catching pink with blue and white trim, and located at downtown San Jose, 2 blocks to the National Museum, and 3-5 minutes walking distance to a great variety of fine restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacy. We offer brand new Deluxe Room starting Sept 2011! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Pension de la Cuesta B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.