This place is friendly and has good security. The bed was firm and the t.v. in my room even had American CNN. The shower had hot water, don't be confused about the bizarre instructions in the sign in the bathroom that says "apply less pressure for hot water" -- it was a hot shower. The staff was super friendly, the location is good, and for staying in downtown which does feel a bit sketchy, this is a relatively safe area.
- Also Known As:
- Pension De La Cuesta Hotel San Jose
- Pension De La Cuesta Bed And Breakfast
- Pension De La Cuesta Hotel
- Pension De La Cuesta B&B Costa Rica/San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de La Cuesta is a classic example of a tropical wood-frame hotel and has been painted an eye-catching pink with blue and white trim, and located at downtown San Jose, 2 blocks to the National Museum, and 3-5 minutes walking distance to a great variety of fine restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacy. We offer brand new Deluxe Room starting Sept 2011! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Expedia, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Pension de la Cuesta B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.