We have stayed in downtown San Jose before and it can get very noisy at night. Since my wife was having dental surgery, I wanted somewhere quiet and with kitchen facilities. Apartotel La Sabana fit the bill very well. While it was further from the city center the tradeoff was peace and quite (at least for San Jose anyway). There is a grocery store fairly close as well as several restaurants. Try and get a room on the pool side versus the street side. Barking dogs in the neighborhood can be a problem. The breakfast is better then most, in that you have choices instead of just bread and fruit, which is the norm. We were there for a week and it was nice to have access to a washing machine and dryer. I found the staff to be very helpful. We have to go back after the first of the year and I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartotel La Sabana is the perfect mix between an apartment and a hotel.Our fully serviced apartments are the ideal lodging with the comfort of home yet with all the benefits of a hotel, such as room service, front desk services, private parking, laundry, safe deposit box, breakfast and more.We have very competitive rates, specially for long-stay trips either for a single corporate business traveler, for family groups or groups of friends.Enjoy all the privacy that you need with great independence in a friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Apartotel La Sabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartotel La Sabana Hotel San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana Costa Rica/San Jose