The date traveled is incorrect - I used to live in the neighborhood of Sabana Sur (on the other side of the park from the hotel) and always had my visiting family stay at Apartotel La Sabana. The staff is kind and the hotel is clean, pretty and convenient. It's about a 20-30 minute walk to downtown San Jose. There are buses on the main street about one block from the hotel that will take you downtown; and from the bus stop across the park you can easily get to Escazu and beyond. The Costa Rican art museum is about a 10 minute walk through the park from the hotel.
This is a quiet hotel - not a place to go if you want to party. Sabana/Rohrmoser is a middle/upper middle-class neighborhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartotel La Sabana is the perfect mix between an apartment and a hotel.Our fully serviced apartments are the ideal lodging with the comfort of home yet with all the benefits of a hotel, such as room service, front desk services, private parking, laundry, safe deposit box, breakfast and more.We have very competitive rates, specially for long-stay trips either for a single corporate business traveler, for family groups or groups of friends.Enjoy all the privacy that you need with great independence in a friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Apartotel La Sabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartotel La Sabana Hotel San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana Costa Rica/San Jose