We stay in this hotel regularly. We live in Costa Rica, and use this every time we visit San Jose, which is a three-hour drive away for us, so it is normally an overnight trip. The staff is wonderful, and we feel like family. Rooms start, depending on season, at $60/night and up. Options include kitchenettes in some, and more. Many rooms have small refrigerators, Pool in the courtyard, some rooms with balconies. The breakfasts here are SUPERB! Fresh fruits, juices, gallo pinto, potatoes, oatmeal, pancakes, toast, eggs cooked to order....served 6 - 9 AM. We have never been disappointed in anything here-we've left things, and they've mailed them to us! Only downside is the showers; they are very small. But overall, this is a terrific find, very inexpensive, immaculately clean, and conveniently located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartotel La Sabana is the perfect mix between an apartment and a hotel.Our fully serviced apartments are the ideal lodging with the comfort of home yet with all the benefits of a hotel, such as room service, front desk services, private parking, laundry, safe deposit box, breakfast and more.We have very competitive rates, specially for long-stay trips either for a single corporate business traveler, for family groups or groups of friends.Enjoy all the privacy that you need with great independence in a friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Apartotel La Sabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartotel La Sabana Hotel San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana Costa Rica/San Jose