Kaps Place is a peaceful, warm, and welcoming hostel. I stayed one night on my way from San Francisco to Corcovado Natl Park, and it was exactly the restorative pit stop that I needed. I explored loud and bustling San Jose during the day (20 min walk to downtown), to return to a quiet, clean, yet vibrantly decorated room. The staff helped me find a specialty computer store in San Jose (!), arranged a shuttle to/from the airport, and pointed me in the direction of the restaurant a block away with killer fried chicken (that quintessential Costa Rican dish).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An authentic Costa Rican family will host and meet your needs providing accommodation, travel agency & personalized services (Spanish lessons, Waxing/Massages, Post Surgery Care & meals). A clean, safe, colorful & comfortable setting w/kitchens, 1st class beds, safety boxes, cable TV, hot water. Complimentary: breakfast, tea, coffee, WiFi, internet access, luggage storage & VOIP calls to @60 countries. Walk to: downtown, Gold, Jade & National Museums, National Theater, Plaza de la Cultura, Bolivar Zoo & Central Market. No sexual tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Kaps Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kap`s Place Hotel San Jose
- Kaps Place San Jose
- Kaps Place Hotel San Jose
- Kaps Place Costa Rica/San Jose