Hello everybody, well I want you to know that I'm a local and i'd been staying in KAPS because
my work is away from home and near Kaps, now I have one month and a half staying here and I had experience something really outstanding, the people who work here are like a family trying to embrace you, meeting you, knowing what you like, how you like it, treating you as you like, bringing a really familiar ambient in the hotel, in a way that i can say is my new home, i feel really comfortable and for now I dont want to leave, great price for the services, excellent breakfast buffet, really but really beautifull people, Karolina, J, Dotty, Ms. Reina.
I highly recomend it, I'm telling you this is your house in San Jose. They even celebrated my Birth day as a surprise, hahaha, was the best.
Regards. Esteban Izurieta C.
- Also Known As:
- Kap`s Place Hotel
- Kap`s Place Hotel San Jose
- Kaps Place San Jose
- Kaps Place Hotel San Jose
- Kaps Place Costa Rica/San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An authentic Costa Rican family will host and meet your needs providing accommodation, travel agency & personalized services (Spanish lessons, Waxing/Massages, Post Surgery Care & meals). A clean, safe, colorful & comfortable setting w/kitchens, 1st class beds, safety boxes, cable TV, hot water. Complimentary: breakfast, tea, coffee, WiFi, internet access, luggage storage & VOIP calls to @60 countries. Walk to: downtown, Gold, Jade & National Museums, National Theater, Plaza de la Cultura, Bolivar Zoo & Central Market. No sexual tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Kaps Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.