Yes, it is not a hotel. You can feel yourselves in your house. Very nice decoration, friendly athmosphere, tasteful breakfast and silence environmental focused place covers you in San Jose by Kaps Place. There are nice local restaurants around which have very nice monu with reasonable prices. Kaps is close to many different museos, some of them at the walking distance. Kaps is also very safe place. In case of any risk, they have a two lock doors to reach the reception.
We spent four days and we used the Costa Rica tours by using Kaps connections. All the tours were fantastic.
Next time in Costa Rica, we will definitely be there again.
Thanks to all friendly people in Kaps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An authentic Costa Rican family will host and meet your needs providing accommodation, travel agency & personalized services (Spanish lessons, Waxing/Massages, Post Surgery Care & meals). A clean, safe, colorful & comfortable setting w/kitchens, 1st class beds, safety boxes, cable TV, hot water. Complimentary: breakfast, tea, coffee, WiFi, internet access, luggage storage & VOIP calls to @60 countries. Walk to: downtown, Gold, Jade & National Museums, National Theater, Plaza de la Cultura, Bolivar Zoo & Central Market. No sexual tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Kaps Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kap`s Place Hotel San Jose
- Kaps Place San Jose
- Kaps Place Hotel San Jose
- Kaps Place Costa Rica/San Jose