* About 5.5km from SJO airport, 15minutes driving. Avoid city center traffic, easy to get on the hwy 1. There is rental car local branch (Economy and Avis?) 3 blocks away from hotel, like 5 minutes walking. They don't charge expensive tax like airport.
* They provide free shuttle to the airport. But you have to book it 36 hours in advance. It is pretty strict.
* Buffet breakfast is free - They do omelette in front of you (ham, pea, pepper, onion, cheese). Taste really good while they made it well done. They also serve fresh fruit, scrambled egg, toast, ham, jam, yogurt, juice, cereal.
* The apartment rooms are clean and basic. Every room with TV, AC, kitchen, fridge. It is handy if you want to cook.
* The internet is free and wifi signal is strong. Super like! I was a little worried that a lot of hotels says they provide wifi but when I got there and found out there is signal in the lobby only but not in the room. I stayed at room 111 and 332, both worked very well.
* Location is safe. They have private garage for parking.